Australian Unity is an Australian integrated financial services group that derives the bulk of its revenue from the provision of products and services to assist members with their savings, financial security, healthcare and retirement living needs. Australian Unity employs over 2,500 full time staff and is administered from its head office in Melbourne. Australian Unity has its origins in two Victorian Friendly Societies, Manchester Unity (est. 1840) and the Australian Natives' Association (est. 1871). These merged in 1993 to form the Australian Unity Friendly Society Ltd. In 1997 the company acquired the Growth Equities Mutual Ltd (one of Australia's largest retail property securities funds). The following year it took control over Freedom of Choice Masterfunds, and in 1999 it merged with the Heritage Friendly Society Ltd. Over the period 2000-2015 Australian Unity expanded via the acquisition of several smaller funds including: Grand United Friendly Society (2005) and Lifeplan Funds Management (2009).
- 2018 , Australian Unity Annual Report 2018 ,
- 2017 , Australian Unity Annual Report 2017 ,
- 2016 , Australian Unity Annual Report 2016 ,
- 2015 , Australian Unity Annual Report 2015 ,
- 2014 , Australian Unity Annual Report 2014 ,
- 2013 , Australian Unity Annual Report 2013 ,
- 2012 , Australian Unity Annual Report 2012 ,